RIF, RESP, Locked-In, Estate and Corporate accounts.
If you’re an existing client and would like to open one of these accounts, visit the Open an Account Offline page.
Changes to an existing account.
Need to make a change? Browse through the account management forms below.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us.
Most used administration forms.
Here’s a list of forms people ask about most when it comes to managing their accounts.
Registered account administration.
Manage your registered account, or get needed information from it.
- Registered Plans Designation of Beneficiary
- Request for Deregistration of a Registered Plan
- RRIF Payment Instructions Age 70/71
- Change RRIF Payment Instructions
- Letter of Indemnity-Beneficiary (RIF/RSP/TFSA)
- Letter of Indemnity-Executor (RIF/RSP/TFSA)
- RESP Contribution
- RESP Payment Request for Education Assistance
- Declaration of Understanding and Direction Division of Assets on Marriage or Common-Law Partnership Breakdown form
Deposit or withdraw a share certificate.
You can deposit securities, such as share certificates, into your account by including a completed Irrevocable Power of Attorney form along with your certificate.
- Request to Withdraw Certificate
Irrevocable Power of Attorney for Fixed Income and Security Certificates
(For depositing a share certificate into your Credential Direct account. Include your share certificate. We recommend sending your certificates with a courier service that can trace your shipment.) Plus these additional forms, if required:
Miscellaneous account forms.
- Joint Account Election Form
- Letter of Direction for Updating Position Book Cost
(To authorize a third party to trade on your behalf in your account. Provide photocopy of valid picture ID for and a $10 personal cheque from the individual with trading authority.)
- Politically Exposed Person / Head of International Organization (PEP/HIO) form
- RC521: Declaration of Tax Residence for Entities form
- Worthless Security Authorization Form
Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting (Individuals)
Instructions for Individuals document
Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States tax Withholding and Reporting (Entities)
Instructions for Entities document
Certificate of Foreign Government or Other Foreign Organization for United States Tax Withholding
- W-8EXP Instructions
Certificate of Foreign Intermediary, Foreign Partnership, or Certain U.S. Branches for United States Tax Withholding
- W-8IMY Instructions
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Withholding Tax Treaty Statement